Non-Profit Tools Links
The following are links to places that may be useful for
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M
N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- Action Without Borders: "A global network of individuals and organizations sharing ideas, information and resources to help build a world where all people can live free, dignified and productive lives"
- American Public Health Association: "The oldest and largest organization of public health professionals in the world"
- Empower Web: "By and about non-profit organizations, researching and funding"
- Foundation Center Online: "To foster public understanding of the foundation field by collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating information on foundations, corporate giving, and related subjects"
- Fund for the City of New York: "To respond to the opportunities and problems of New York City; to improve the performance of the city's government and the quality of life of its citizens"
- Guidestar: "A free service with information on the programs and finances of more than 600,000 American charities and nonprofit organizations"
- Macrocosm USA: "A non-profit clearinghouse for progressives emphasizing peace, justice, environmental, & health issues & solutions"
- ServeNet: "The world of service and volunteering"
- The United Nations: "Assist refugees and help improve telecommunication; deliver food aid and protect consumers; combat disease and help expand food production; make loans to developing countries and help stabilize financial markets"
- The United Way: "A national system of volunteers, contributors, and local charities built on the proven effectiveness of local organizations helping people in their own communities"
- The United Way of New York City: "Healthier kids, more active senior citizens, stronger families, safer neighborhoods, and greater self-sufficiency all around"
- We Care Too: "To assist charities and not for profit organizations by giving them free WWW publicity and help in raising funds."